7 – Undoing Stuck Gall Bladder Qi

Tired? Stressed? Too much fat/fluid in all the wrong places?

When feeling exhausted/worn out, it is often just that your energy is blocked. Pan happens when there is less flow than needed.

One way to get your flows moving again is to encourage flows. .. Not just with exercising your body, but by also waking up bits of it that may have been ‘sleeping’ for a while.  As an acupuncture consultant for over 40 years, I have been very aware that people do not like painful needle stimulation. Here is a solution – and one you have right now.

Stand up and do as I do!

I have always used my fingers after the acupuncture sessions. Lymph needs to get moving. Pain disappears. Here I share my knowledge of the channels/meridians – where the energy flows. We can liberate what is dammed up – resulting in apparently magic transformations.

Follow the energy pathways that tell your physical body bits what to do.

Up the lateral (side) path Gall Bladder line. it seems to cover the places most people associate with stress related pain (blockage).

8-gall-bladderThe Gall Bladder meridian covers the entire body top to bottom. The lines shown on the body map are representative of what is on both sides and what is always flowing – whether we have the actual organ still, or not.

The shaded lines show areas under the control of the energy we are looking at. The Gall Bladder and the Liver energy are very closely linked. This means that anything that upsets you will mess with the flows in these two channels/ lines/pathways/meridians more than in any others.

Along the upper legs, many women find that they store fluid and see ‘cellulite’. This is easily moved. There is more!  Look to all the information I have on iodine – as the thyroid can only work when this is plentiful. Qi can only move when Iodine is not only present in sufficient amounts, but also able to be used.

The Yang Qi is roughly equivalent to the state of your metabolism. Your weight and fluid are directly tied back to how well you can access the raw ingredients. Let’s start by mobilizing your Qi and lymph!